Xanthan gum is a high molecular mass hydrophilic biological polymer material made from corn starch by Xanthomonas fermentation, extraction, drying and crush, which has good rheological properties and anti-shear capacity.
It appears in the form of slightly creamy-white powder. It’s soluble in water and insoluble in ethanol.
Texturizer, gelling agent and stabilizer for food industry.
It is used as thickener in sauces, pastry fillings and meat products.
It contains D-glucose and D-mannose as the dominant hexose units, and also D-glucuronic and pyruvic acids.
- Texturizing agent, it decreases baked product s hardening.
- It helps stability in different temperature ranges.
- It is a natural product made from corn starch.
- Good solubility in different solvents.
- 25 kg Boxes or bags with inner PE bag.
Special services associated with the product:
- Mesh 80
- Mesh 40
- Mesh 200