Corn starch is a white to off-white powder that is used in food industry for its ability to give texture.
It is particularly suitable for applications in the food industry:
- Pudding and dessert creams (forms the basic structure and determines the taste)
- Soups and sauces (improves consistency)
- Ready to eat dishes, canned, frozen products (stabilizer, thickener)
- Fine food as mayonnaise, dressings (reduces fat content, adjusting consistency)
- Fine pastry (improves structure)
- Confectionery -gums and jellies- (acts as moulding powder).
- In multiwall paper-bags of 25 kg
- In big bag of 800 kg and 500 kg